Hi friends those are interested for article writing and bidding in get a freelance site they should beware of Arijit Raul who is a fraud ,he will hire you and give 10 articles daily to write and after one week he will promise to pay you but sadly he will give million of excuse about your article and will not reply back you or pay you.

I recently became prey as he gave me 12 articles in 2 days first day i submitted 2 articles he told ok it is approved and said you have tow rite another 18 articles to be paid i also agreed on him and trusted .So next day i did lots of hard work and within 8 hr i wrote 10 articles and checked for copy/pasting through his software and submitted the articles but within half an hour he checked all articles and told me that all articles were copy/pasted and told me to rewrite so i asked him to provide me the source and i also submitted the plagiarism checked reports and asked which articles i should change but from that day he didn't reply me or paid me ,what a fraud person ,i lost my whole day and finally i posted those articles in my blogspot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment