Driving always irritating in high traffic and Traffic jam adds stress to an already challenging job. So what can we do in these situation.
First I’ll tell what I generally do while in traffic jam then I’ll discuss what can be done other than this .

Actually I start listening song in my cell phone during traffic jam and forget for a while there is anything wrong in the road. I behave as if nothing happened. As I know I can’t do anything by loosing cool or patience.

If anybody with me in my bike then I talk to him. Sometimes I talk to other bikers in road, lots of absurd discussion we generally do regarding our city, traffic police and cutting jokes. Some times I sing myself ,it gives me relaxation and time really passes away without my knowledge.

Apart from this others can do lots of things.
1-People can play games in cell phones.
2-They can tune into any local private radio channel to listen lots of stuff.
3-Keep a delicious snack stashed in your glove compartment that's reserved only for traffic jams. Make it so tasty that you actually look forward to a little inconvenience so you can eat it. When traffic grinds to a halt, pull out your snack and slowly enjoy every last bite. You deserve it.
4-You can surf net in ur PDA also while in the four wheelers.
Main thing is don’t loose your cool. This is the part of the day to day life, so why to irritate and loose your cool.
Hope this idea can help in traffic jam. Thanks regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment