Hello friends ,
Myself Satyakam Pradhan ,i'm from Orissa,India ,i'm a computer diploma engineer passed out from BOSE cuttack on 1995.After that i tried for a good job in several companies and done my Java course in Delhi ,and after some months i got a job at Samsung india LTd ,i was so happy to get that job after giving 3 rounds of interview,i was appointed in their software division .

I was too happy but again my luck didn't help me they gave me marketing job and some absurd works to do(non computer) then i left the job came to Cuttack back to home tried my hand in consumer goods item and continued for years but the addiction to computer was still there then i learned editing job ,(but my will was to become a special effect artist),but for some financial problem i could not learn the hi fi course but i was good at editing job and got lots of work .

While doing these jobs i tried my hand in online income and started blogging in IBIBO.com i didn't know anything about blogging i was just copy/pasting articles and earning ,then i learned how to write and tried my hand in writing at different sites ,my online journey was not so smooth ,not so bad also in 2 years i earned around Rs60000/- from IBIBO ,now IBIBO stopped payment then i'm trying to post articles in different site but not succeeded,i'm active at some forums but most of forums cheat ,like mylot with out any cause blocked my account and i lost my earning too ,within this period i made a good multi blogging site(www.earn4blog.com) with another friend which is very popular now with PR-2 though i have not earned from that site but paid many members.I'm planning to do some thing in Internet so that i'll be famous and can earn something for my living ,as online income is will be my bread and butter.Thanks all,keep visiting my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment