As a computer user every body must be aware of data loss,and how it affects our life if valuable data will be lost.So today i'll tell you about a nice data recovery software that can help you recovering your valuable data if anytime you lost any data .The software is stellar info . I' m telling you my experience one day while working on my system suddenly i found one of my partition lost means around 140 GB of data lost,i feel completely lost tears came out from my eye as those data were so valuable as i 'm an editor lots of video were stored in that drive ,i could not understand why and how this happened ?i was completely mad...then i consulted one of my hardware friend he suggested me to use Stellar info,he gave me that software and you wont believe within half an hour i got all data as it was.I was so happy ,just you have to give the partition info means whether the partition was NTFS or FAT .Even you can use stellar for recovering data from a formatted disk.
I always advice people to use this software and not to panic.
You can get details from
http://www.stellarinfo.co.in/

0 comments:

Post a Comment