Hi friends ever body must have heard about twitter the great social site ,but i think you dont know there is a way to earn from twitter ,you can earn hundreds of dollar if you will work as a group and with proper planning.
Dont worry i'll tell how to do this ,
first open one account in twitter.com,then
join here
Remember to give password same as twitter and use same email id in both sites ,after joining go to twitter add some members in your following list keep on adding,then other people also add you as their following.
Then post ad in twitter and when you will get clicks you will earn money .If you still have doubts then feel free to ask me ,
my skype-satyakamsatya





    follow me on Twitter


    4 comments:

    Well you haven't provided the way HOW TO DO the work...
    better if you provide some detailed guide.
    Care to check my own blog of Simple 5 Step Tutorial on How to Earn from Twitter..
    You will be finding all the ways to get followers and all the ways to get sponsors.. on my blog.
    Act now and start making money...
    http://earn-4m-twitter.blogspot.com/

    Hi friends ,
    Thanks for reading my article,but unfortunately the sytem I was following not giving much earning.Previously it was good.So Plz find out new alternate way and if I'll get any good solutions ,I'll write in my next blog.
    Thanks

    Use twtbuck and start making money from each tweet according to your tweet worth. Calculate tweet worth at http://twtbuck.com/twitter-worth.php

    Am actually earning on twitter but only with ma site www.earnonlineng.com by sharing links and others

    Post a Comment